Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong'Saw Fans Fought Over Misunderstanding the past year' and Cried

Source: http://joynews.inews24.com
Translation: khjgalaxy

Kim Hyun Joong was reading letter to the fans when he was overwhelmed by pain and cried.

Kim Hyun Joong was holding a showcase for his first mini-album on June 7th.

When the showcase was about to end, Kim Hyun Joong said 'Because it's diffcult to express myself'' and took out the letter that he personally wrote.

Kim Hyun Joong said 'It has been 6 years. Really thankful to those who believe and support me till today. Last year, because of misunderstandings, fans fought with each other', he could not control himself and cried.

'I could only watched all this silently, felt that I could not do anything to solve it' and 'I worked on my album with the thought that everyone will be happy. So from today onwards, everyone must be happy.' he said with his eyes turning red.

'I will like to express gratefulness and love to the fans who came' he said and left with his head down eyes tearing. His first showcase after going solo expresses the anguish he hid during the past year.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much khjgalaxy for the translation. I could not hold my tears while reading his letter. Love him sooo much, wish him all the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the translation.tears start to follow down as i read the letter.when i first watch the video i don't really understand what he talking be i could feel the saddness he felt.hope he HAPPY always!i wish him success for his album and hope that SS501 will be TOGETHER sa ONE again .can't WAIT for their COMEBACK.sarang hae!thank you!<3

    ReplyDelete